BC OBD Memory Saver allows you to connect a power source to the OBD socket of a car, to save memories and data when the battery is disconnected, for replacement or for maintenance operations.
The power source can be a portable jumpstarter or a 12V battery.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- BC OBD Memory Saver
- Insulated clamps for battery connection 12V 12V
- jack adapter for connection to a booster
HOW IT WORKS
1. Connect OBD-MS to the power source (12V battery or booster)
2. Connect OBD-MS to the OBD diagnostic socket of the vehicle
3. Check that the green LED "PROCEED" is on. If so, disconnect the battery