BC SMART 2000+ - MAIN FEATURES
- 100% Made in Italy, 5 years warranty.
- Functional LED bar with integrated voltmeter: the device is equipped with a 4 LED bar, which indicates the charge level reached (50%, 65%, 80%, 100%)
- For ALL types of batteries 12 V traditional, from lead-acid to the AGM, from 1.2 Ah to 100 Ah
- SAFE. YOU DON’T NEED TO DISCONNECT THE CAR BATTERY NOR REMOVE THE BATTERY CAPS. YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE IT CONNECTED. No loss or reduction of the battery fluid (electrolyte). No spark. Protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharging, overheating.
- Technology recommended by top motorcycle manufacturers and suitable for diesel, petrol and hybrid cars up to 2000 cc
- 100% AUTOMATIC 8 CYCLE Intelligent Charge and maintenance algorithm: initialization, recovery (starting at 1.25V), light charge, main charge, desulfation, analysis, maintenance and equalization.
- MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY: Increase up to 4 times of your battery’s life, minimal energy consumption (maximum 2 euro per year of energy in the bill for a continuous use of 365 days / 24 h).
- The charging algorithm and automatic maintenance involves the automatic compensation of temperature: in other words, the charger determines the ideal charging curve according to the temperature detected in the surrounding environment
Thanks to our partnership with leading Automakers, our products are tested and approved for use on all makes of cars in circulation (Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda , Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda Auto, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo).
The current market trend is to replace diesel or gasoline vehicles with new and more environmentally friendly types of vehicles (hybrid vehicles). Our chargers and maintainers are fully compatible with both traditionally fueled vehicles (Diesel, Gasoline, Natural Gas, LPG) or with hybrid vehicles (i.e. Petrol and electric)
The package includes a cable with eyelets that we recommend to permanently install to the battery, to make the connection to the battery extremely convenient and fast.
Its elegant carbon effect design, with a very robust shell which prevents slippage and makes it resistant to scratches, spills, to the accidental crushing, UV rays and water (IP44) makes the product perfect to be used in any circumstance and occasion.
BC SMART 2000+ - BENEFITS
Our products can increase your battery’s life up to 4 times, provided that regular maintenance is performed on a monthly basis (full charge), or if the charger is left connected continuously. On average, a battery has an expected life of 2 years: with a BC Battery charger and maintainer you can get to have batteries that have an optimal cranking power and a service life of up to 8 to 10 years. The device does not cause any compatibility issue with any car brand and model.
BC SMART 2000+ - FOR WHICH BATTERIES
All chargers / maintainers of the BC Battery range are entirely manufactured in Italy and therefore 100% Made in Italy, and are among the last generation, most secure and advanced on the market. Our devices perform in a completely automatic way 8 cycles of charge and are designed for a perfect recovery, charge, desulfation as well as for long-term maintenance of any battery (car, motorcycle, scooter, caravan, tractor, gardening vehicle). This charging and maintaining technology is also ideal for home alarms batteries. It can in fact be left connected 365 days a year with minimum energy consumption.
Although "deep-cycle" batteries are usually employed with 24/48/60/80V systems, BC chargers and maintainers are perfect for the maintenance of traction batteries (also known as deep cycle), provided that each 12V battery bench is reloaded separately (it is not necessary to separate the groups of batteries connected together), just leave the BC directly connected to a 12V battery.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1 battery charger and maintainer BC SMART 2000+
- Cable with eyelets
- cable with clamps
- Complete instructions
BC SMART 2000+ - DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS
BC SMART 2000+ is a battery charger designed for a perfect and complete maintenance of all traditional 12V batteries (lead acid & AGM) from 1,2 Ah to 100 Ah.
BC SMART 2000+ can heal sulfated batteries, recover batteries from 1.25V (the lowest value available on the market) and is also designed for use on "micro-hybrid" vehicles.
With its spark-proof system (non-sparking) and its protections against overload, reverse polarity and short circuits, BC BRAVO 2000+ ensures a high level of protection and has been tested on all brands of cars, thus assuring the absolute compatibility with the electronic systems of each car.
The device is also equipped with an advanced microprocessor that can ensure extreme efficiency in battery charging and minimize energy consumption.
BC Battery chargers and maintainers are fully automated and can be left connected to the battery 24/7, even for years, in complete safety.
Its elegant carbon effect design, with a very robust shell which prevents slippage and makes it resistant to scratches, spills, accidental crushing, UV rays and water (IP44), makes the product perfect to be used in any circumstance and occasion.
The package includes a set of comfortable and practical clamps and a cable with eyelets to leave connected to the vehicle.
On the functional LED bar you can check in real time information on the battery charge level (50%, 65%, 80%, 100%), on the charging cycle and on every possible malfunction (reverse polarity, short circuit, battery not connected ...).
The product is covered by a 5-year warranty and premium assistance at the factory, considering the very few cases managed.
CHARGE ALGORITHM - CHARGING PROGRAM
The charger is equipped by an internal microprocessor which verifies in real time the battery status and autonomously executes the 8-step charging cycle.
- Step 1 - Initialization: the device verifies that the battery is in optimal condition to be recharged / recovered and makes sure that there are no short circuits between one or more cells of the battery.
- Step 2 - Recovery: if the battery is in an extreme discharge condition (as low as 1.25V), the device tries to perform a recovery in order to bring it to a higher voltage, compatible with the next step.
- Step 3 - Soft Charge: if the battery is very low, the device provides a light pulse current, to allow the battery to overcome the critical phase.
- Step 4 - Charge: during this phase the battery can recover up to 85-90% of its capacity, thanks to charger capacity to provide full current.
- Step 5 - Desulphation / Absorption: in order to recover the remaining 10-15% of the battery capacity, the device provides a "controlled overcharge" through the desulfation / recovery of lead-acid cells (for mild or medium levels of sulfation).
- Step 6 - Battery Analysis: the device interrupts the power supply for a few tens of minutes and verifies that the battery can retain the charge received during the previous cycles.
This step is repeated periodically at regular intervals.
- Step 7 – Maintenance: thanks to a specifically designed electronic circuit, the device maintains the battery during periods of inactivity, without overheating, overcharging and loss of water/electrolyte.
- Step 8 - Equalization: this step is carried out every 30 days in order to balance the battery cells, thus avoiding electrolyte stratification.
BC SMART 2000+ - FEATURES
For ALL types of traditional 12 V batteries, from lead-acid to AGM, from 1.2 Ah to 100 Ah.
Functional bar with 4 LEDs for a perfect night vision (even in the distance) that indicates the status of the battery charge (50%, 65%, 80%, 100%).
Pair of LED to indicate:
green LED (CHARGE): running cycle (Load, Desulphation, Retention ...)
red LED (ERROR): diagnostic problem detected (reverse polarity, short circuit, battery not connected ...).
Real-time monitoring of battery parameters during all charging cycles, thanks to the integrated Voltmeter
Battery overcharge protection: it is activated when the internal microprocessor detects a voltage exceeding a predetermined value; no risk of bubble formation for all batteries on the market (including MF and Gel).
- Protection against reversal of the battery poles.
- Protection against short-circuit (also permanent).
- Protection against overheating: the output current is automatically limited in the event of excessive heating of the device.
- Input voltage: 220 ÷ 240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Charging Voltage: 13.8V / 14.4V - nom. 12V
- Charging Current: 2 A max
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 177 x 127 x 70 mm