The BC Battery products that we recommend are:
- BC 3500 EVO +: click if you are looking for a product that combines a good upload speed, versatile (for batteries Start & amp; Stop but also traditional Motoring) and our best battery / alternator testing technology for any type of user (accessible to all thanks to the LCD easy display reading
- BC SMART 5000+: click if you are looking for a product that combines excellent upload speed, versatile ( to Start & amp; Stop batteries but also traditional Motoring), and provide information about the battery status via an LED bar instead of an LCD display
- BC 9000 EVO +: click if you are looking for a product that combines excellent upload speed, versatile (for battery Start & amp; Stop but also traditional Motoring) and our best battery test technology / generator for all types of users (available to everyone thanks to the LCD display easy to read
- Your car has a lithium battery (lithium-ion batteries, LiFePO4) and do not intend to return to the lead-acid? Click here to see the specific charger/maintainer for lithium batteries
- 8 automatic cycles of charging and maintaining
- 3 charging programs: Auto (depending on model 3.5 Amp 5 Amp and 9 Amp), motorcycles (more than 1 Amp) and specific program for modern batteries Auto Start&Stop (depending on model 3 , 5 Amp, Amp and 5 Amp 9).
- Temperature compensation: integrated temperature sensor which automatically adjusts the charging curve according to the ambient temperature
- "System connects and forget": once completed the charging cycle, the device automatically switches to the maintenance mode, safely and economically (maximum 2 € per year in the bill for continuous use 365 days a year h24)
- the maximum charging current (or in the Auto Start&Stop), which affects the charging speed (the higher the charging current, the greater the charge rate)
- BC 3500 and BC 9000 EVO + EVO + have an LCD display, while SMART 5000+ an LED light bar
- SMART 5000+ has the Power Supply function to preserve the memories of the onboard devices during battery replacement.
- Our chargers and maintainers are consistent both vehicles to traditional nutrition (Diesel, Gasoline, Natural Gas, LPG) and with multi-fuel (hybrid vehicles, eg. petrol and electric).
- For more information about the different types of hybrid, click here .
invite always our customers to test the specificities of their car by consulting the instruction manuals provided by the manufacturer.
You have more than one car? do you also have a motorbike?
we'll want to add to order another eyelet fastening cable (see photo), so using a common screwdriver you can "get your hands dirty" once and set a connection cable for each vehicle. Fear not, all BC products are protected against short circuit and do not make any spark in the event of incorrect installation, you cannot do any harm either to the vehicle control unit, nor to your person.
This will connect your charger BC all your car (or even your bike) will become an operation of a few seconds!If you want to install it on a new bike, click on cable with eyelets for motorcycles