BC 9000 EVO + - MAIN FEATURES
This product is a modified and improved version of the BC 9000 EVO.
- 100% Made in Italy, 5 years warranty
- 3 PROGRAMS : CAR for car batteries (charge current up to 9 Amp), BIKE for motorcycle battery (charging current max: 1 Amp ), START & STOP for AGM / EFB batteries (maximum charging current: 9 Amps). METHOD 'TESTER for control: state of charge and battery cue, and correct operation of the alternator / regulator on the vehicle.
- For ALL types of traditional batteries 12 V, from lead-acid to the AGM, from 1.2 Ah to 200 Ah.
- SAFE. YOU DON’T NEED TO DISCONNECT THE CAR BATTERY NOR REMOVE THE BATTERY CAPS. YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE IT CONNECTED. No loss or reduction of the battery fluid (electrolyte). No spark. Protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharging, overheating.
- Technology recommended by top motorcycle manufacturers and suitable for diesel, petrol and hybrid cars up to 5000 cc
- 100% AUTOMATIC 8 CYCLE Intelligent Charge and maintenance algorithm: initialization, recovery (starting at 1.25V), light charge, main charge, desulfation, analysis, maintenance and equalization.
- MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY: Increase up to 4 times of your battery’s life, minimal energy consumption (maximum 2 euro per year of energy in the bill for a continuous use of 365 days / 24h).
- The charging algorithm and automatic maintenance involves the automatic compensation of temperature: in other words, the charger determines the ideal charging curve according to the temperature detected in the surrounding environment
Thanks to our partnership with leading Automakers, our products are tested and approved for use on all makes of cars in circulation (Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda , Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda Auto, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo).
The current market trend is to replace diesel or gasoline vehicles with new and more environmentally friendly types of vehicles (hybrid vehicles). Our chargers and maintainers are fully compatible with both traditionally fueled vehicles (Diesel, Gasoline, Natural Gas, LPG) or with hybrid vehicles (i.e. Petrol and electric)
The package includes a cable with eyelets that we recommend to permanently install to the battery, to make the connection to the battery extremely convenient and fast.
Its elegant carbon effect design, with a very robust shell which prevents slippage and makes it resistant to scratches, spills, to the accidental crushing, UV rays and water (IP44) makes the product perfect to be used in any circumstance and occasion
BC 9000 EVO + - BENEFITS
Our products can increase your battery’s life up to 4 times, provided that regular maintenance is performed on a monthly basis (full charge), or if the charger is left connected continuously. On average, a battery has an expected life of 2 years: with a BC Battery charger and maintainer you can get to have batteries that have an optimal cranking power and a service life of up to 8 to 10 years. The device does not cause any compatibility issue with any car brand and model.
BC 9000 EVO + - FOR WHICH BATTERIES
All chargers / maintainers of the BC Battery range are entirely manufactured in Italy and therefore 100% Made in Italy, and are among the last generation, most secure and advanced on the market. Our devices perform in a completely automatic way 8 cycles of charge and are designed for a perfect recovery, charge, desulfation as well as for long-term maintenance of any battery (car, motorcycle, scooter, caravan, tractor, gardening vehicle). This charging and maintaining technology is also ideal for home alarms batteries. It can in fact be left connected 365 days a year with minimum energy consumption.
Although "deep-cycle" batteries are usually employed with 24/48/60/80V systems, BC chargers and maintainers are perfect for the maintenance of traction batteries (also known as deep cycle), provided that each 12V battery bench is reloaded separately (it is not necessary to separate the groups of batteries connected together), just leave the BC directly connected to a 12V battery.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1 battery charger and maintainer BC 9000 EVO +
- Cable with eyelets
- Cable with clamps
- Complete instructions
BC 9000 EVO + - DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS
BC 9000 EVO + is a battery charger and maintainer equipped with 3 selectable programs (CAR, BIKE and START&STOP) and designed for a perfect and complete maintenance of all traditional 12V batteries (lead acid & AGM) from 1,2 Ah to 200 Ah.
For the programs CAR and START&STOP the device delivers a maximum charging current of 9Amp; for the program BIKE (for motorcycles) the maximum charging current is 1 Amp.
BC Battery products recharge the battery much more quickly than other conventional battery chargers.
BC 9000 EVO + functions as a tester for battery and alternator, can heal sulfated batteries, recover batteries from 1.25V (the lowest value available on the market) and is also designed for use on "micro-hybrid" vehicles
With its spark-proof system (non-sparking) and its protections against overload, reverse polarity and short circuits, BC 9000 EVO+ ensures a high level of protection and has been tested on all brands of cars, thus assuring the absolute compatibility with the electronic systems of each car.
The device is also equipped with an advanced microprocessor that can ensure extreme efficiency in battery charging and minimize energy consumption.
BC Battery chargers and maintainers are fully automated and can be left connected to the battery 24/7, even for years, in complete safety.
Its elegant carbon effect design, with a very robust shell which prevents slippage and makes it resistant to scratches, spills, accidental crushing, UV rays and water (IP44), makes the product perfect to be used in any circumstance and occasion.
The package includes a set of comfortable and practical clamps and a cable with eyelets to leave connected to the vehicle.
On the intuitive LCD display you can check in real time (every 10 seconds) the battery voltage, information on the charging cycle and any malfunctions (polarity inversion, short circuit, battery not connected ...). Perfect night vision is also guaranteed thanks to its backlighting!
The product is covered by a 5-year warranty and premium assistance at the factory, considering the very few cases managed.
CHARGE ALGORITHM - CHARGING PROGRAM
The charger is equipped by an internal microprocessor which verifies in real time the battery status and autonomously executes the 8-step charging cycle.
- Step 1 - Initialization: the device verifies that the battery is in optimal condition to be recharged / recovered and makes sure that there are no short circuits between one or more cells of the battery.
- Step 2 - Recovery: if the battery is in an extreme discharge condition (as low as 1.25V), the device tries to perform a recovery in order to bring it to a higher voltage, compatible with the next step.
- Step 3 - Soft Charge: if the battery is very low, the device provides a light pulse current, to allow the battery to overcome the critical phase.
- Step 4 - Charge: during this phase the battery can recover up to 85-90% of its capacity, thanks to charger capacity to provide full current.
- Step 5 - Desulphation / Absorption: in order to recover the remaining 10-15% of the battery capacity, the device provides a "controlled overcharge" through the desulfation / recovery of lead-acid cells (for mild or medium levels of sulfation).
- Step 6 - Battery Analysis: the device interrupts the power supply for a few tens of minutes and verifies that the battery can retain the charge received during the previous cycles.
This step is repeated periodically at regular intervals.
- Step 7 – Maintenance: thanks to a specifically designed electronic circuit, the device maintains the battery during periods of inactivity, without overheating, overcharging and loss of water/electrolyte.
- Step 8 - Equalization: this step is carried out every 30 days in order to balance the battery cells, thus avoiding electrolyte stratification.
BC 9000 EVO + - FEATURES
- Three selectable charge programs: "CAR MODE" car batteries, "START&STOP" for batteries installed in vehicles with start & stop and "BIKE MODE" for motorcycle batteries
- Backlit LCD display for perfect night vision (even in the distance), indicating: selected program (CAR, BIKE or START & STOP), charging cycle executed (Charge, Desulphation, Maintenance ...), battery voltage (internal digital voltmeter) and any malfunction (reversed polarity, short circuit, battery not connected ...)
- Multi-language software: the user can set the display language between Italian, French, English, German, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Real-time monitoring of battery parameters during all charging cycles.
- Battery overcharge protection: it is activated when the internal microprocessor detects a voltage exceeding a predetermined value; no risk of bubble formation for all batteries on the market (including MF and Gel).
- Tester function: the device will perform independently and in sequence the following checks:
- Voltage Test of the battery at rest (including estimate of its level of charge);
- Test of battery cranking power during engine start;
- Test of the vehicle's charging system (alternator / regulator)
- Protection against reversal of the battery poles.
- Protection against short-circuit (also permanent).
- Protection against overheating: the output current is automatically limited in the event of excessive heating of the device.
- Input voltage: 220 ÷ 240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Charging Voltage: 13.8V / 14.4V - nom.12V
- Charging Voltage: 1 A max (Bike) / 9 A max (Car / Start & Stop)
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 177 x 127 x 70 mm