Coupé / Supercar
The BC Battery products that we recommend are:
- SMART 5000+ : click if you are looking for a product that combines a good upload speed, versatile (for Start&Stop batteries but also traditional Motoring) and our best battery test technology / generator for all types of users (available to everyone thanks to the easy to read LCD display)
- BC 9000 EVO +: click if you are looking for a product that combines excellent speed charging, versatile (for Start & Stop batteries, but also traditional Car and Motorbike) and our best battery test technology / generator for any type of user (accessible to all thanks to the easy to read LCD display)
- BC SMART 10000+: click if you are looking for a product that combines excellent upload speed, versatile (for Start&Stop batteries, but also traditional), and provide information about the battery status via an LED bar instead of an LCD display
- Your car has a lithium battery (lithium-ion batteries, LiFePO4) and do not intend to return to the lead-acid? Click here to see the specific charger / maintainer for lithium batteries
- 8 automatic cycles of charging and maintaining
- 3 charging programs: Auto (depending on 5Amp model, 9 Amp and 10 Amp), motorcycles (more than 1 Amp) and specific program for modern batteries Auto Start&Stop (depending on 5 Amp model, 9 Amp 10 Amp).
- Temperature compensation: integrated temperature sensor which automatically adjusts the charging curve according to the ambient temperature
- "System connects and forget": once completed the charging cycle, the device automatically switches to the maintenance mode, safely and economically (maximum 2 € per year in the bill for continuous use 365 days a year h24)
- the maximum charging current (or in the Auto Start&Stop), which affects the charging speed (the higher the charging current, the greater the charge rate).
- BC 5000 and BC 9000 EVO + EVO + have an LCD display, while SMART 10000+ an LED light bar
- SMART 10000+ has the Power Supply function to preserve the memories of the onboard devices during battery replacement.
For more information on the various types of hybrid, click here.
always invite our customers to test the specificities of their car by consulting the instruction manuals provided by the manufacturer.
You have more than one car? It also has a bike?
we'll want to add to order another eyelet fastening cable (see photo), so using a common screwdriver you can "get your hands dirty" once and set a connection cable for each vehicle. Fear not, all BC products are protected against short circuit and do not make any spark in the event of incorrect installation, you cannot do any harm either to the vehicle control unit, nor to your person.
This will connect your charger BC all your car (or even your bike) will become an operation of a few seconds!
If you want to install it on a new bike, click on cable with eyelets for motorcycles