Jump Starter HYBRID 12 / 24V 13000A
FOR AU CUSTOMERS ONLY: The product will be delivered with AU Plug
Do you need a professional booster to restart engines both 12 and 24V?
With the starter BC JumpStarter HYBRID 12 / 24V the risk of getting stuck with your vehicle remains just a distant memory.
Are you a mechanic? Do you often use a booster to start several vehicles one after the other?
This booster is perfect for professional use of auto electricians, repair shops and roadside assistance: in fact it can start all 12V / 24V gasoline, diesel and hybrid vehicles, and is also suitable to start the engines of trucks and buses.
Thanks to type handle trolley and practices wheel is ideal for professional use: it can also carry on board an emergency vehicle.
With its 13000 A peak current for 12V and 6800 A peak current for 24V engines, the product ensures excellent performance and can kick-start your battery even from an extreme discharge state, so you never have to worry about running out of energy.
The high nominal power is not a problem: the booster only provides the energy ( amount of current) actually required by the vehicle. For example, if the booster is a 13000 12V but your vehicle only requires 600 A, there is no risk of damage because the device will not provide any extra power or extra tension.
Thanks to the technology of its supercapacitors you can be recharged it in 1 minute by connecting it to a 12V alternator.
ADVANTAGES OF Jump Starter HYBRID 12 / 24V 13000A
This booster combines the new supercapacitors technology with that of conventional battery boosters.
Supercapacitors quickly accumulate a large amount of energy required for ignition, absorbing it directly from vehicle battery to start.
If the vehicle's battery is fully discharged, the auxiliary battery booster allows supercapacitors to recharge and start the engine.
This is cutting-edge technology used in Formula 1 KERS systems in (Kinetic Energy Recovery System): it is used to recover part of the kinetic energy of the vehicle during braking and then transform it into usable energy. 12 / 24V.
Thanks to this latest generation technology, the device can also be used at very low temperatures (down to -20° C).
This booster is solid, robust, reliable and durable over time : the shell is resistant to accidental falls and crushing (even in case of crushing under the wheel of the vehicle) the handle and wheels turn it into a trolley and enable it to be easily moved and transported, the high quality cables are durable and long lasting, the cables are durable and long lasting, the clamps are isolated and robust: attention to detail that characterizes the entire range of starters BC Battery has allowed us to offer a solid and durable professional product adapt for intense and continuous use.
The charger BC SMART 4000 supplied can be used to charge the device and can also be used to charge other vehicles, while the integrated voltmeter allows you to check the battery the charging status at any time by pressing the yellow button.
Using it is simple: simply attach the clamps to the battery terminals (red clamp to the positive pole, black clamp to the negative pole), keeping the knob oo "OFF", and then turn it to 12V or 24V depending on the type of engine you need to start.
Equipped with two powerful 12V 15 Ah batteries, the booster is suitable for all kinds of trucks with 24V batteries (like Iveco, Daf, Man, Scania, Mercedes-Benz , Renault, Volvo and Fiat) and cars with 12V batteries (such as Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari , Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda Auto, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo).
BC JumpStarter HYBRID12 / 24V is a powerful and reliable device with many features that make it an excellent product
- Designed for professional and intensive use and built with high quality materials.
- Cable length: 150 cm (section cable 50 mm2) for an easy and practical use in the workshop (it can also be left on the ground and allows easy access to the battery compartment);
- Resistant and insulated clamps; the positive clamp is equipped with a safety fuse.
- Sound / light alarm protection from short-circuit and reverse polarity
- It can also be used as a "memory saver" device to use during the replacement of your vehicle's battery, using an OBD adapter (optional): this way all electronic systems will be maintained in perfect condition.
- Universal 12V cigarette lighter socket for charging the starter
- Supplied with automatic battery charger BC SMART 4000
- Two years warranty
The booster is provided with a 4 Amp battery charger BC SMART 4000 : thanks to the 8-cycle charging algorithm, it is able to optimally maintain the type Genesis AGM batteries of your booster, and can also be used to charge the battery of other vehicles.
All BC Battery boosters/starters have latest generation technology, and are among the safest and most advanced on the market.
The booster is equipped with a system of sound / light alarm which is automatically activated in the event of short circuit, reverse polarity or accidental contact of the clamps: this makes it even safer and more reliable.
In addition, a protective fuse is inserted in the positive clamp (red) within the knob (we also provide a spare fuse).
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- BC JumpStarter HYBRID12 / 24V with integrated clamps
- Battery charger BC SMART 4000
- Protection fuse replacement
- Complete Manual and multilingual instructions
- Voltage: 12/24 Volt
- Peak current (PA): 13000 12V / 24V 6800A
- Starting current* (CA): Up to 2300 A 12V / Up to 24V 1800A
- Battery capacity: 2 x 12V 15 Ah
- Cable size: 50 mm2
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Dimensions: 350 x 300 x 600 mm
- Weight (kg): 17.5 Kg li>
- Operational Temperatures: -20 ° C - + 30 ° C
* The booster delivers a variable current according to the requirements of the vehicle to avoid any risk of damage to the vehicle’s electronics.