BC-BT 02 Tester
BC-BT 02 Tester is a professional tester for all 6 / 12V lead / acid batteries (traditional, Gel, MF, AGM ...) from 40 to 2000 CCA (SAE), and for starting and charging electrical systems (12 / 24V).
Simple to use, it provides precise and reliable results, which in a few seconds are shown on the LCD display as well as a clear indication for the user:
A. Efficient Battery
B. Battery ok - recharge needed
C. Charge battery and repeat the test
D. Battery defective, replace
E. Defective cell, replace the battery
The product is also suitable for the analysis of deeply discharged batteries: the built-in voltmeter ranges from 1.5V to 30V.
The user has the option to select all international standards for lead-acid (SAE, DIN, EN, IEC and JIS).
The patented microload and dynamic resistance technology minimizes the current drawn from the battery during test execution.
The product is supplied in a practical case, for storing and transporting the unit, and is equipped with a rubber protective shell, for maximum impact resistance.
- Battery Voltage: 6 Volt / 12 Volt
- Types of batteries: Trad., Gel, MF, AGM.
- Selectable Standard: SAE, EN , JIS, CA, DIN, IEC
- Operating Range (CCA batteries): 40-2000 CCA (SAE), 40-2100 CCA (EN), 30-1500 CCA (IEC), 25-1300 CCA (DIN)
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C
- CCA Tolerance: ± 5%
- Voltage tolerance: ± 0.05%
- Cables Length: 75 cm
- Dimensions: 190x90x115 mm
- Weight: 420 gr
- Batteries included: 6x1.5V - LR6 - AA