- 20% more compact, 50% lighter, 5 times the service life compared to corresponding lead-acid batteries
- Ideal for: motor homes, caravans, boating, photovoltaic systems
- Ultralight: LiFePO4 lithium battery up to 50% lighter than corresponding conventional lead-acid batteries.
- Replaces the following batteries: ULT100; TB 12100F-M110A_00; VB005: NXAMP1328
- Higher Starting Current: up to 50 times the battery capacity, longer service life: approximately 2000 charge and discharge cycles compared to the average 300 of a conventional battery.
- Eco-friendly (contains no acids or heavy metals) and 100% safe: non-combustible and non-explosive, no risk of acid leakage. BMS (Battery Management System).
- We recommend regular battery maintenance using a battery charger specifically designed for lithium, such as BC LITHIUM 7000, BC PRO 10x2, BC X-PRO 36
The BCLT100 is a 12V 100 Ah LiFePO4 lithium-ion battery, ideal for use in campers, caravans, boats, photovoltaic systems, etc. as a replacement for conventional lead-acid batteries.
The BCLT100 battery is deep cycle: unlike starter batteries, which are designed to provide a large amount of energy in a short time, this type of battery provides a smaller amount of energy over a much longer period of time.
The BCLT100 LiFePO4 lithium battery is more compact and lighter than the corresponding lead-acid batteries (up to 50% lighter than the corresponding conventional batteries), making it particularly suitable for use in campers and boats, saving space and weight on board.
It can be used individually or assembled in series to create a 12, 24, 36 or 48V system and can be installed in any position.
When the battery is disconnected, it retains its charge for a long time, thanks to the low self-discharge characteristic of lithium batteries. If, however, the battery remains installed, we recommend regular maintenance with a specific charger (e.g. BC LITHIUM 7000, BC PRO 10x2, BC X-PRO 36).
BC LITHIUM BATTERIES are safe, eco-friendly and non-polluting: they do not contain acids or heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury), they are neither combustible nor explosive, there is no risk of acid leakage and they have a lifespan of approximately 2000 charge/discharge cycles (compared to 300/400 of conventional batteries).
The battery is equipped with the BMS (Battery Management System), an electronic circuit that ensures that the cells are charged and discharged in a balanced manner during operation.
The BC range allows simple and risk-free installation for the less experienced user:
- Protection against battery overcharge/overheating
- Protection against battery pole reversal
- Protection against permanent short circuit
- Thermal overheating protection
- Laboratory tests ensure that the products are constructed in accordance with current safety and electromagnetic compatibility regulations.
- the BCLT100 lithium-iron-phosphate battery equipped with a BMS system for charge balance management
- the battery positive terminal protection cap;
- the screws and nuts required for installation;
- the instruction manual.
- Battery type: LiFePO4 - Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Weight (kg): 12.4
- Dimensions (mm): 305 x 165 x 210
- Capacity (Ah): 100 Ah
- Corresponding battery codes ULT100; TB 12100F-M110A_00; VB005
- Polarity: positive pole on left, negative pole on right